So there is a new children’s entertainment attraction coming to Leeds this Sunday (11th September 2016), with “Big Fish Little Fish” making it’s debut in The Warehouse nightclub in Leeds.
Already popular throughout many parts of the country, Big Fish Little Fish offers a festival rave experience for children aged 8 and younger, in a 2 to 4 hour event. So what can you expect from a Big Fish Little Fish event:
- Top DJs playing club classics (DJ Food, The Orb, Tom Middleton, Terry Farley, Hatcha, Mixmaster Morris, James Tec and Nihal have all played)
- Fancy dress themes
- Bubble Machines, club visuals, giant balloons, glitter cannons and parachute dance
- Happy Monkey smoothie craft area with themed crafts, giant colouring mural, play-doh table
- Licensed Bar
- Home Made Cake Stall and savouries
- Facepainting stall
- Play area with tents, tunnels and inflatables
- Villa Pia Babies-only chillout safe space with soft mats, beanbags and ball-pool.
- Free glowsticks and transfer tattoos
- Baby change and buggy park
For the one in Leeds, Mixmaster Morris is the guest DJ and the (optional) fancy dress theme is Animal Fantastical so there will hopefully be Lions and Tigers and Bears….oh my! on show!!!
It will be interesting to see how they make a traditional nightclub into a child friendly venue and manage to entertain the sell out crowd for 2 hours. While the Animal Fantastical event is sold out, the next event in November is already on sale, here and so you might want to consider buying now, given that this initial event sold out with over a week to go.
Mobile reception permitting, I should be live tweeting (tweeting at an animal theme event, ironic!) at the event so feel free to follow me @leedsdad or use the hashtag #bflf or #bigfishlittlefishevents and feel free to include me in the tweet! You can follow Big Fish Little Fish on Twitter @BFLFevents
For those lucky enough to have tickets, hopefully we’ll have a good time, and for the rest, feel free to check out social media to see how successful the event is.
DISCLOSURE – I have received 2 free tickets to cover this event, although this will have no impact on my views and thoughts
To read more of my blog, please feel free to:
“Like” me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/leedsdad
“Follow” me on Twitter @leedsdad
Email me at: email@example.com
Go onto my website: http://www.leedsdad.com
or to read a bit about me, this page might be useful – About Me!!